This article focuses on the new layout and features within the notifications engine of KYC Portal CLM. This bar shows at the top of the main screen of KYCP as soon as the user logs in. The bar is highlighted in orange as per below image. If the user is within a specific application this bar will only show the notifications that relate to the application the user is on. If this bar does not show up for an application, it means that there are no pending actions on the respective application.
Clicking on the PLUS sign of the panel will open up the notification panel with the details of the most recent 5 notifications that relate to applications that the user in question can access.
In the new layout, next to each notification the solution now shows the Programme, the Entity Type, the Risk of the respective entity as well as whether the notification is assigned to a user or team. Hovering over the assigned icon in green would show the respective assignee.
The above gives the user more visibility on each notification and the severity of the entity in question based on the type of entity (such as UBO, Shareholder, etc.) as well as the risk band of the entity.
The menu icon next to each notification on the right hand side allows the user to conduct the following actions:
VIEW – opening the respective application entity without locking the notification to the user
WORK ON – this will allow the user to lock this notification to them so that they can work on it. This would highlight the notification in a different colour so the rest of the team are aware that this notification is being worked on
ASSIGN – ability to assign the notification to a user or team
ARCHIVE – ability to archive the notification so that it wont show in the panel any longer
In this panel the user can also select multiple notifications and assign or archive in BULK.
Another new feature in this panel is the GO TO ALL NOTIFICATIONS link. This will open all notifications in a new panel allowing the user to filter in bulk across all notifications that the user has access to.
This new panel allows users to filter notifications on all of the following options. Once filtered the user can bulk assign or archive accordingly.
- Type of notification – such as Documents Expired or Screening Alerts
- Programme – allowing you to filter only notifications linked to applications in a specific programme
- APP ID – allowing you to filter all notifications relating to an application in KYCP
- APP Risk – allowing the user to filter all notifications that relate to entities or applications with a specific risk band (example HIGH only)
- Users – filter based on notifications assigned to a specific user
- Teams – filter based on notifications assigned to a specific team
- Status – relating to the status of a notification
- Entity – allowing you to filter all notifications relating to a specific type of entity (such as UBO)
- Date from / to – which is used to be able to only load notifications raised within that time period
This new feature within the notification engine is designed to deliver more benefit to the teams working on actions in KYC Portal. A means to be able to split tasks across teams and users in a more efficient manner and also allowing the teams to prioritise their work based on the most critical tasks.
For more information, contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
or schedule your live demo with us today. If you are an existing client and you would like more information about this feature, please contact our CRM Team.